Introduction to Dyeing kit - Ashford
Have you been curious about making your own beautiful hand dyed yarns? Then why not try out the Introduction to Dyeing Kit!
Ashford wool dyes are perfect for dyeing all protein fibres, yarns and even fabrics - as long as it is a protein fibre our dyes will dye it! You can use on Wool, Silk, Cashmere, Mohair, Angora, Llama, Alpaca, Vicuna, Feathers and any other protein fibre you can think of. The only mordant required is white vinegar. You can use the microwave method, stove top, slow cooker or steam methods for Ashford dyes.
The kit contains ;
- 1 Ashford wool dye Hot Pink 10gm
- 1 Ashford Wool Dye Yellow 10gm
- 1 Ashford Wool Dye Black 10gm
- 1 Ashford Wool Dye Blue 10gm
- 2 skeins of Yarn, 100 gms (75% Wool 25% Nylon), 4 ply fingering weight, 400m per skein,
Machine washable, Tension 10cm square =26–28 sts x 36 rows 2.75 – 3.25mm.
- Instructions - including colour theory ad colour recipes
- Colour wheel
When made up the dyes will be enough to dye 4kg of yarn or fibre.
|Country of Manufacture||New Zealand|