Rigid heddle loom (RH) - Ashford
Affordable, portable and versatile, the rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble.
RH 120cm: Exceptionnal delivery delay: 8 weeks
RH 80cm - RH 60cm: delivery delay: 2 to 3 weeks
Everything is included in the kit – just add yarn! Create beautiful unique garments and homewares with colour and texture using any yarns. Or weave beautiful textured patterns using pick - up sticks. The loom can also be used for woven tapestries and wall hangings.
Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The built-in second heddle option allows for double width, layer or density weaving as well as additional patterns.
Built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included).
Four great weaving widths 40, 60, 80 and 120cm.
• affordable and versatile
• quick and easy to warp and weave
• built -in second heddle option
• built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
• 4 widths
- Reed 30/10 (3 dents / cm),
- 2 stick shuttles,
- Threading hook,
- Warping peg and clamp,
- Cardboard warp sticks,
- Instruction booklet.
- Additional reeds 10/10, 20/10, 30/10, 40/10, 50/10 or 60/10,
- Additional shuttles 15, 26, 36, 46 56 or 76 cm,
- Loom stand,
- Kit Varident,
- Rigid heddle table stand,
- Freedom roller,
- set of warping pegs.
|Country of Manufacture||New Zealand|
|Width of beam||40, 60, 80 ou 120cm|
|Dimension of the loom|