Weaving loom Glimåkra Standard
Glimåkra Standard is a sturdy and well constructed loom based on traditional Swedish loom design, where every feature has a purpose based on making weaving easy and pleasureable. You will quickly realize what a good, strong, complete and well built loom Standard is. You can use it for all kinds of weaving.
Standard is a loom with open side frames, which allow you easy access for threading and tie up. Loom light is available.
Standard is really a versatile loom. You can start with the basic model, 4 shafts and 6 treadles. As your interest in weaving develops and your knowledge increases, you can add more shafts and treadles to your Standard.
There are also many attachments and accessories which can be added any time. Standard is designed so that you can equip it with a fly shuttle beater, double warp beam, sectional beam, loom extension, drawloom, etc. This will make your weaving even more advanced and enjoyable.
- shaft bars (number according to selected model)
- 1000 Texsolv heddles 280 mm
- 1 tie-up kit
- 1 fabric protection board
- 2 shaft holders
- lamms (number according to selected model)
- treadles (number according to selected model)
- 2 pulleys (only for counterbalance)
- horses (number according to selected model, only for counterbalance)
- 4 rubber feet
- 48 warp sticks
- 2 lease sticks
- 2 tie bars
- jacks (number according to selected model, only for countermarch)
- upper lamms (number according to selected model)
- lower lamms (number according to selected mode, only for countermarch)
Optional : stainless steel reed
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
|Width of beam||100, 120, 150 & 160 cm|
|Dimension of the loom||Largeur 100 cm : 103 x 130 cm, Largeur 120 cm : 151 x 160 cm, Largeur 150 cm : 181 x 160 cm, Largeur 160 cm : 193 x 160 cm|